Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Laughing

E is a VERY happy baby. He smiles all the time, and is pretty mellow the rest of the time. He doesn't cry much at all. So I've been waiting for him to laugh for a while now. He'd get excited, smile really big, and then just let out a big coo or sigh. I knew an adorable laugh was right there, ready to come out. I joked with Tracy and Cam that I wouldn't go back to work until he laughed, because I couldn't miss that. I'm not sure why I picked that one thing, but it became very important to me. I've been entertaining E with the intention of getting that laugh for a few weeks!

Well, it finally happened on Thursday. I had him sitting on my knee, facing out, and the dogs were walking by and he laughed. It was even better than I thought it would be! (He was laughing, and I was sitting there with tears in my eyes because I was so happy!) The best thing was that he kept doing it for about 5 minutes, and Cam got home just in time to hear a bit! I love my little boy so much, and I know I'm going to miss some milestones because I have to go back to work, but I'm so grateful that I got my laugh. He cut it close since I go back on Monday (yuck!), but it was worth the wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment