Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One picture


I love the saying "A picture's worth a thousand words." I took this picture last night, and while it's not a fantastic picture, it will always remind me of so many little things about E.

1. He's so dang flexible. Look at his legs. This is just one of his favorite positions. This kid can bend in half and twist like a pretzel.

2. My son loves to take off socks. Notice that one is missing. About 30 seconds after this photo, the other one went too!

3. My son has my OCD genes. Those bottles he's holding are from sprinkles that I used for cake pops. He loves the bottles. The scary thing is that he knows there are two, so he'll dig through the bucket or search the room to find the other one before he'll play with them. This is not the first time he's done this, and he does it with other toys too!

4. Notice that he's sitting by the TV stand. His favorite toy is right behind him - the x-box button. He's waiting for me to turn around so he can touch it repeatedly. It makes a lovely noise and lights up for him!

5. Notice also on the TV stand that the knobs are gone on the drawers. Removing the knobs was easier than dealing with smashed fingers, since these are the most baby-accessible drawers in the house. If it opens, E will find it and explore it.

6. I love that smile and I love that he shares it with us all the time!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute guy! It is a blessing to write down little things like this. I always think I will remember the funny little things my kids do but too often I don't as other things come into play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bankhoezen I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete