Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 22, 2012

April Birthdays

Saturday was my birthday. I had a great day with Cam, E, Jenn, and Jannette. We went to Red Robin and Red Mango (maybe I should have worn red?). It was nice to spend time with family and friends. We had the hardest time taking a picture - can you tell that E is distracted by the cars passing by?


Now, on to the most important birthday - E turns one on Tuesday! I'm feeling a full range of emotions - happy and proud that he's growing up and learning new things, sad that it's happening so fast, relieved that we've made it through the first year and that it's been rather uneventful, and stressed trying to throw his big bash next weekend. I can't wait to be able to spend time with all our friends and family though - it's going to be a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment