Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Finally - a Real Snow Storm

It finally snowed. It's the most snow we've had since we moved here 8 years ago. Cam's work was even cancelled! It was SO fun just relaxing as a family. A friend wisely said that it's God's way of forcing us to drop everything and just enjoy time with family. It was something I really needed. We did go play in the snow with friends too. Emmett loved the snow and never wanted to come inside!!

My new favorite picture!
"I'm so excited!!"

Helping daddy clear a path to the stairs

Woaahhh!
He caught me taking pictures. "No mommy! Don't take pictures"

First encounter with snow
It's ok.

Or not.
Snow babies - they'd rather be inside!
Snacking after playing hard.

It was so beautiful. I'm so glad we got one big snow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment