Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 18, 2014

End of Summer/Back to School

It's that bittersweet time again - summer is over and I'm headed back to work. This is a struggle. I love being a teacher. But I also love being a mom. And unfortunately, those two roles often battle it out for my time during the school year. This moment was just a few days before I went back:

Emmett was playing with his train. Susie had just woken up. He saw her and said "Hellooooo Susie! Welcome to the train station!" And she ran over, sat in the train bucket, and they played so nicely.

Was my whole summer like this? Definitely not. Everyone is right - the three's are worse than the two's. They both struggle to share. They wrestled. A lot. But this moment was sooooo perfect. It made me not want to work.

This is the day before I went back. I totally didn't mean to dress them alike. I swear. But look how sweet. 

Look at how she is looking at him in this one:
They crack each other up. All the time!

But for now, it's back to school. I'm so, so, SO blessed to have such a wonderful friend who watches my babies and loves them like her own. So this is the scene when I dropped them off Monday morning:

Emmett was so happy that Gigi had his milk ready. And Jackson had to love on Susie right away. No tears, no sad goodbyes. And I'm focused on getting this year off to a great start.



0 comments:

Post a Comment