Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Haircut #4

E is 13 months old, and he has had 4 haircuts. His hair grows like a weed! This time I made a huge mistake - I tried to cut it myself. Then, Cam came to help me and it ended up with us holding E down in the tub while he's screaming his head off and we're just trying to make his hair look halfway decent. He didn't cry when I've taken him somewhere, so I'll be going that route from now on. Lesson learned!

The hardest part for me is that it's too short, he looks  too old, and he just doesn't even look like himself anymore! The picture I took makes it look worse than it really is. To top it all off, he's walking around holding his head like he's saying "Please don't take anymore hair!" (see picture below)



0 comments:

Post a Comment