Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Yesterday E spent a lot of time with his Daddy doing projects in the garage and going to Lowe's. It was a very restful day for me, and I ran some errands, read a book, and got a small project done! It was a great Mother's Day treat.

And speaking of Mother's Day - not to get too sappy, but the best part of being a mother is seeing my two boys happy. E is the happiest kid, and everywhere we go people comment on his smile. I love watching him interact with people, especially daddy. He is the BIGGEST daddy's boy. He has to be outside or with him at all times. This picture from yesterday makes me smile, and makes me so excited to watch E grow!


What a daddy's boy! Project day at Lowe's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment