Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays because I love all things patriotic! Cam loves it because he gets to play with fireworks. I wasn't sure how E would react to the fireworks, but he LOVED them.

First, we stopped at the town's annual free hot dog/hamburger night. E stepped on my plate and got ketchup all over one shoe, so that's why a shoe is missing.

They also had the big bounce house and slide, and since we got there at the end of the festivities E had them to himself. Don't be fooled by the picture, he loved the slide! 



 We got together with friends to do fireworks. E's little girlfriend stuck close all night, and he loved it! I love this picture of them.


All through the fireworks he sat in this chair like a big boy. He loved it!


Can we say spoiled?


As always, Sam put on a great show and we had a great 4th!


0 comments:

Post a Comment