Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hilton Head part 3

Monday morning we went kayaking. We got the 2-person kayaks, and put the boys in the bigger back section. E liked leaning over and putting his hands in the water, but after a little bit he got tired and took a nap on my legs for most of the time! He pulled his hat over his eyes to block the sun and was out! We saw dolphins and pelicans, and the weather was beautiful thanks to the thunderstorm Sunday night!

We stopped to get some ice cream after kayaking, and I saw something I haven't seen since Texas - a Blue Bell truck! But when we got inside, there were only like 3 kinds! I almost went to find the delivery guy!

That night, we went on a sunset cruise. We saw more dolphins, beautiful homes, and a beautiful sunset. I wish it had been cooler, because it's hard to hold a squirmy boy when it's really hot! The birds in the sunset picture are Ospreys.


0 comments:

Post a Comment