Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, June 21, 2013

Coming Home

Baby S was born on Tuesday, and on Thursday they allowed us to go home a day early since I didn't have staples this time. We got home to balloons, signs, and an excited/curious older brother! It felt SO good to be home.







Then, we had an awful, windy storm. Two hours after getting home, the power went out. And stayed out for THIRTY-SIX hours. Welcome home baby! My first night home, I had to stumble in the dark by flashlight to feed, change, and care for the baby. We slept with windows open to keep it cool. The next day we loaded up and went to Maw Maw's house to beat the heat. That night we slept with windows open again, and finally around 5am, the power came back on. Once the power came back, I felt like we finally were able to get settled. It was definitely something I'll never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment