Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

She's here!

Baby Girl finally made her appearance on Tuesday, June 11th. She was 8 lbs. 4 oz., and 21 inches long. Here's what everyone wants to see - pictures!

Susannah Leigh
A good profile shot:




Apparently E was the life of the waiting room - I love the strangers laughing at him in the background. His new thing is to growl at everyone. Hopefully that won't last long.


A family shot. E was scared of the bed and the cords, so he wouldn't sit on it with me at this point.


Love these!


The hospital no longer takes babies to a nursery unless there's a problem, so I got to see all the fun things that I never got to see with E.


She loved her first bath!


I love this picture of E, Grammy, and baby S!


I swear I almost busted my incision open laughing at this moment - E was waving his hand over S, like he was using a Jedi mind trick to get her to stop crying.





0 comments:

Post a Comment