Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

We had a great Labor Day - we got together with friends at the park and grilled some yummy food. The kids loved playing, and we had a great time hanging out!

Just so you know, the charcoal was NOT in the grill yet. He's "cleaning" it!

I love little moments like this!

Eating with the big kids

Waiting for the food! We all look thrilled to be there! Haha

MJ checking out Susie

Corn Hole boards are perfect for pretending to take a nap!

They're also good for climbing on!

The boys!

The girls!

Bye! See ya! (I actually got a smile!)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! Looks like you had a great Labor Day! My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete