Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 13, 2013

My little singer

I love when Emmett sings with me. Or to himself. I like to think he's musically inclined (the other day I had the radio on in the car, and he said "it's a piano!" and he was right! There was mostly piano in the song!). I hope he'll continue to love music.

My favorite is when he makes up songs. Even better is when he sings to his sister. I'm not sure if this link will work, but here's a video Gigi took of the boys, mostly Emmett, singing to Susie.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10201794721139332" width="720" height="1280" frameborder="0"></iframe>

And here they are tonight. We laid Susie down in his bed and he just held her and sang to her. It doesn't get any better than this!

Singing to Susie before bed


0 comments:

Post a Comment