Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bike Ride

Poor Cam loves to ride bikes. I however, do not. It has been probably 10 years at LEAST since I rode on a bike, and I did not have a pleasant experience then. But, we came home with a free bike from Utah, and Cam immediately got in Craigslist and found a kid trailer for his bike. He argued with all my excuses, and we got a friend to watch Susie. 

When we got there, Emmett wouldn't get in the trailer. He screamed bloody murder for 15 minutes. I'm shocked someone didn't call the cops. This was one of his worst tantrums ever. So being the understanding mom that I am, I finally forced him in and strapped him down. Ten seconds into the ride, he was fine and smiling. It was a beautiful day and it's a beautiful trail. Once again I'm so grateful for the parks and trails that are nearby! Oh, and one time Emmett got out for a second, and he hopped right back in by himself. Lovely.


 





0 comments:

Post a Comment