Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Other Weekend Fun

Emmett got to help Daddy wash the truck. He was having SO much fun, and I went out to take a picture and he sent me back inside... "Go inside Mommy, I washing the truck!" My little boy loves to get muddy!
Susie thinks she's a big girl. She rolled over for the first time this week, and I waited for her to do it all weekend so I could see it. She didn't do it, but she sure is scooting around and always trying to sit up. She's strong, and I have a feeling she'll be running after Emmett before we blink.


2 comments:

  1. You have such cute kids!!! And they are growing up so fast. It is fun to see them grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sabrina - I love reading your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete