Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, June 13, 2014

Sick Days

Well, it always happens at the worst possible time, doesn't it? Right during the last week of school, I started to get a cough. By the next week, I could hardly function. On the work days, our hours can be a little flexible so I decided to drop the kids off and go to the doctor before I went to work. Then, we noticed that E's eye was pink. So he got to come with me and visit the doctor himself. Bronchitis and Pink Eye. Since he couldn't go to the sitter, he came to school with me. He actually played really well and I got quite a bit done those two days. He had a blast riding his big wheel around the school, playing on the smart board, and playing teacher! All that work wore him out and he fell asleep when I went to lunch with some co-workers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment