Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Susie's Sunshine Party

As soon as I saw the idea for a Sunshine party, I knew I had to do it for Susie's first birthday. I call her Susie Sunshine, and she's always so cheerful and happy. This was the funnest party to plan!

Here is the invite that I ordered from Etsy:



Someone discovered the cookies before the party started.

Oh... fire!

She was a very dainty cake eater. She ate the face off the sun first, then took little bites. It took forever for her to really dig in.
Emmett even took a break from the water outside to eat a cupcake:


Outside, we had our picnic table on the deck, and some tents set up in the yard. We had some kiddie pools and a slip and slide. The kids had a blast!

One of my favorite pics - So many happy kids!!
 Susie impressed us all with her tissue paper throwing abilities!

It was a great day with friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment