Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Week

This time of year is BUSY. At school we're wrapping up and getting ready for testing. E and I both have birthdays in the same week. The week before my birthday, I found out that I have gestational diabetes. This was a big disappointment for me, because I've been trying harder to be healthy this pregnancy. I went to a class and got an early birthday present - my new test kit!



I'm making adjustments and learning as I go, but it's frustrating. I've had two migraines since starting this process, and it's been a few years since I had one of those. I'm more tired than ever, with more to do. The extra doctor appointments are making school a nightmare. I'm so grateful for the friends and family who are helping me through this. I realize that my problems are small compared to others, but it's the kind words, phone calls, cards, and encouragement that make things better.

I had a wonderful quiet birthday on Sunday, with a nice long nap and a delicious steak dinner thanks to Cam. He even baked my cake! Thanks to the class I went to, I learned how to plan ahead so I could enjoy a piece of cake. Now I'm getting ready for E's big birthday party.




0 comments:

Post a Comment