Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break Vacation 5

The next day was filled with visits to my aunt and grandparents. Cam took E to the Hill Air Force Base Museum to see planes and helicopters. I don't have pictures since I wasn't there, but Cam's dad took some that I'll get later. 

We ended the day by making Peeps smores. They were SO good! 



The next morning, we had more visits to make. We drove down to see Cam's grandparents. I loved the view as we drove - the snow covered mountain hidden behind low clouds. It was a beautiful day outside.


When we got there, grandma was playing the organ so E had to take a turn too.


An updated 4 generation photo.


E thought grandpa's wheelchair was just about the coolest thing ever. He followed just a few steps behind him the whole time we were outside.


On the way home, we stopped at one of Cam's restaurants - In N Out. I love when I capture E's little funny expressions!


0 comments:

Post a Comment