Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break Vacation 6

Friday was a fun day with a picnic at the park. The whole family invaded Castle Park, and we had a blast. Again, E was all worn out. We're playing HARD on this trip!





That night, we had a surprise dinner to celebrate Grandma's retirement. It was a dinner without kids, and it was fun to have a quiet evening with just the adults. I don't have any pictures from the rest of the trip (actually, I have a ton, but I'm trying to limit how many posts I make!) We had family pictures and dinner on Friday, so sometime I'll have those to post. Saturday was just filled with conference, packing, and saying goodbye.

One more picture - a random shot of E playing.  It's my favorite. I love his grin!


0 comments:

Post a Comment