Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 5, 2012

End of Summer part 1

This is always a hard time for me, but this year it's even harder. It's the end of summer and the start to another school year. I've packed this summer about as full as I can with fun things, and I've loved being with E. Here are some pictures of the little moments we've had:

Exploring (It's the computer room trash can, so it's only used for paper, I swear!)

Loving the new carts at the store!

A perfect little dance platform!

Swimming at Gigi's house

He went to stay at Maw Maw's for a bit and she had a fort all ready to go!

Let me out!!!
Jackson's birthday party
Another one from Jackson's birthday party. He thought it was hilarious that we were looking through the holes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment