Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 5, 2012

End of Summer part 2

More little moments from summer... These are all from my phone, so the quality stinks. But they're still worth sharing!

Ouch! Had a bad fall on the wood floor. It was all cleared up the next morning!

Have I ever mentioned how HAPPY I am that this kid loves to read!

Thinking he's a big boy in the bench with a big boy drink!

I went to the bathroom, and came out to dog food EVERYWHERE! Notice the glowing eyes down the hall? That's Nick, he's worried that he's in trouble!

Push mower becomes riding mower!

I LOVE this picture. What a cutie!

E loves to help with EVERYTHING!

Camping chair, sippy, and animal crackers. Does it get any better?
Aunt Jenn did some somersaults with him, now he's ready for more!
This is why it's SO hard to get anything done around here!

"Mixing" the dog food. I think he likes to play with dog food!
One of my favorite pictures of the summer - BELLY BUTTON!

0 comments:

Post a Comment