Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 3, 2012

Lazy 5 Ranch

We went with our friends to a place called Lazy 5 Ranch. It has tons of animals (farm animals and exotic animals) and you ride around on a wagon to see the different animals and feed them. The boys both loved it, and I really did too. A perfect way to close out summer!

Seriously - where did my baby go? He looks so grown up!!
Waiting for the wagon ride - love my pictures of Mr. Smiley and Mr. Serious!

They would stand up on the wagon and just stick their hands through to feed the animals. It was my job to bring the animals to us with handfuls of food. The boys couldn't quite figure out the feeding thing.
I love the grin on his face! So cool to see giraffes like that!
Talk about a handful - holding E and a bucket of food up!
There were so many cool animals, and the boys liked touching them all!
Happy boys!
Yep. That's my hand in a cow tongue. They're ROUGH!
The boys had better things to look at!
E made himself at home in the petting area.
E was yelling at waving his finger at the camel. Wish I knew what he was saying!
I love this picture. Typical BOY.
All worn out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment