Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Little Musician

I was working on our computer (the storm the other night fried our modem) and E was standing there playing on the piano. When I got out from behind the computer desk, he was sitting on the bench like a little pianist. I have no idea how he got up on the unstable bench without tipping it over or without me hearing him struggle. I was quite surprised. He was playing it softly, just like a real song. He was rocking back and forth dancing to his own song. And he was even turning pages. I immediately grabbed my phone, and that's when he noticed us watching him. So he kept looking at us in the video, but you can see how much fun he had. You can also tell that he's been watching me really closely when I practice!


0 comments:

Post a Comment